Jul 26, 2016

Introducing the Honey Label and Celebrating Ribbons

I finally finished the label design for my honey jars. The bees have been busy bringing in the honey. I only harvested a frame to taste and my dad said that "it tastes better than any honey" he's ever tasted. That's a dad for ya.
Now for a bit of a confession. I have a ribbon obsession.. the older the better.. velvet, silk, satin, cotton, plaid.. you name it, I love it. So, to celebrate this wonderful obsession, I painted Chanel ribbon, one of my favorites. 


Roses with Chanel Ribbon8"x 6" Oil on linen Panel
SOLD
Silver with Grapes8"x 6" Oil on linen Panel
Click to Bid
Oh, my chickens are now starting to lay eggs. My Sweetpea lead by example--so proud of them. Hmmm we must have photos.. for another day.

1 comment:

  1. our neighbor has 4 chickens and he gets soo many eggs from them.
    Today it is always better to grow your own food at home.

    ReplyDelete