Skip to main content

Oklahoma Teen Advisory Council

So, I have been bragging about my daughters and how tremendously talented they are, right?. This is one of Alexia's digital works. She also does drawings and ink works also. I will show those at a later time, along some of Ezri's art.
Alexia has taught herself how to do this--computers are just not my thing. She does them completely from scratch in no time. They are fantastic. This one is for a History class assignment. This is her Honduran girl to represent my country of origin.

Anyways, her work and that of other members of the
TAC (Teen Advisory Council) for the Arts will be exhibiting their work at the Arts Festival this year. I hope you will support our young artists in Oklahoma.

Below are invitations to a couple of community events that TAC will be involved in soon. These invitaitons are hard to see. If you e-mail Ellen Cravens, Americorps Member Community Arts Program Arts Council of Oklahoma City, at ecravens@artscouncilokc.com, she will be able to give you better information.

Comments

  1. Your daughter appears to be very talented as well. I don't know how to do anything on the computer art-wise except design cards and business cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you've passed on your talent.I love her Honduran lady,very pretty!
    I'm pleased that people are loving the Panda...I am going to try and get to the Post Office today.
    Have a lovely day and wish your daughter the best of luck with the Show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. greet and wish you health and eftichia
    I saw the blog sas, good prototypo. Michalis

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never tried computer art. Would sure love to though. Thats' the future.
    Good for your daughter for getting a head start!
    Who knows where she will end up if she keeps up with it?
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Roses, Chickens, and Bees

My heart is filled with all your inspirational words. Thank you for the happy e-mails, the wonderful advice and sharing of resources, and your kindness and support all around.

I've found that simplifying my life can be complicated and messy at first, but I am getting into the swing of things and finding my way around raising chickens, keeping bees, organic gardening and teaching art.

During winter break, I started my coop plans--all the things coops had to have and the best way to build it so that that it would not be something my neighbors would mind seeing as they step outside their houses. I must add that I have the BEST neighbors in the world.

I bought chickens in March and by April, they were ready to be outside of the brooder I had built them. So, the coop started to go up. About three weeks (most of it during Spring break and then a couple of weekends following), half of a pinkie nail, and five hundred dollars later, my coop was finished and the chickens seemed to have made th…

Summer Slowing Down

The fig trees finally decided to give fruit... and did they ever!!! The loveliest of blues, purples and reds.... absolutely in love.

On Gold and Silver