Jun 16, 2015

The Queen is Here


Queen, My Queen,  Oil on 6"x6" Linen Panel
SOLD
Private Collection in Pendoylan, UK 
My bees are home. I have recently acquired two bee hives (photos are below) and I have really had so much fun watching them do all their bee things. An experienced beekeeper came by to check on them and gave me a permission to take a photo of one of my queen bees. The painting about is a sketch of that photo. She is beautiful!

Mint Julep Cup with Mandarin,  Oil on 5"x7" Linen Panel
SOLD

Private Collection in Windham, NH
Three Seckel Pears,  Oil on 5"x7" Linen Panel
SOLD
Private Collector in Doddinghurst, UK

Still Life with Figs and Cobalt,  Oil on 4"x6" Linen Panel
SOLD
Private Collection in Pacifica, CA


3 comments:

  1. Hi Carolina, lovely painting of the bees...how delightful! Wishing you lots of luck with your new ventures and a whole lot of info you can share on your blog about how we can stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you Sharon! How wonderful of you to visit and write such sweet things! Thank you!! Hugs, C.

      Delete