Sep 22, 2014

Going BIG!.... Sort of.

Tea with Chanel,  Oil on 6"x8" Linen Panel
SOLD
Private Collection in Del Mar, California USA
I working on painting on large canvases. However after years of jewelry making and learning to paint miniatures, I found it to be a challenge, but a very rewarding one. The painting above is one of my "large" paintings. This happened as a need to fit all the objects being painted. The vase with roses was just too large to get the detail I needed into a smaller panel. The tea cup is one of my favorites Tiffany and Co. collection. I love it's simplicity with just a touch of gold. Thank you for the kind visit to my blog. I hope you had a lovely time.
Roses in Silver Cup,  Oil on 6"x6" Linen Panel
SOLD 

Private Collection in Houston, Texas USA
Pink Rose in Glass Vase,  Oil on 4"x6" Linen Panel
SOLD 
Private Collection in Houston, Texas USA

No comments:

Post a Comment