Jan 19, 2013

My Picasso from Tiffany's

Still Life with Tiffany Box and Rose,  Oil on 4"x6" Linen Panel
SOLD
Still Life with Fruits in Bowl,  Oil on 5"x7" Linen Panel
SOLD
A couple of Valentine's ago, I received a Picasso from my high-school sweetheart, my sweet husband. Okay not a Pablo Picasso painting or vase or any of the other items he created, but rather a heart necklace created by Picasso's daughter, Paloma Picasso. I love my necklace; and I must say, I was rather giddy with joy due to the fact that it came in the beautiful blue box that we all know so well. So, this week I created a painting of my blue box. The colors make me crave Spring even more. I hope you enjoy it.
Cherry Still Life,  Oil on 4"x6" Linen Panel
Private Collection

4 comments:

  1. You have such a soft touch with edges, Carolina. All three are beautiful. My favorite is the cherry though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so very much, Diane! You are so sweet.

      Delete
  2. I also love the story and the three paintings esp the cherry lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I look forward to painting more cherries soon. I love their brightness.

    ReplyDelete