Nov 19, 2012

Thank You!!!!

Roses Still Life,  Oil on  6"x 6"   Linen Panel
sold
         It's been a fabulous year. I am so very thankful for your wonderful visits to my blog, your lovely and encouraging messages, and your patronage. It means so very much to me since my art is so very important to me and I put so much thought and care into every piece that I paint. 
         I am also extremely grateful for other bloggers that follow me and those that have taken their time to post about my work like Sharon at My French Country Home and Victoria at Victoria Interiors.  This is a specially great honor as both ladies have beautiful blogs that inspire me and posts that I so much look forward to reading. 

1 comment:

  1. You are absolutely welcome! Thank you for the grateful note! Your lovely painting sits smack in the middle of our mantle right now, where I see it every day! After the holidays it will get a frame!

    xoxo
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Victoria from
    Art House Design
    www.victoriainteriors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete