Oct 2, 2011

My Turquoise Phase

Pink Rose No.3
6"x6" Oil on Linen Panel
COMMISSION 

Forelle Pear and Flowers 
4"x6" Oil on Linen Panel
Sold
I love to read decorating blogs. The one I visit the most is all about my favorite color. It is titled House of Turquoise and I am just so delightfully inspired every time I wonder in there. These paintings are inspired by the wonderful gathering of photos posted there. I have two other turquoise paintings on the works that I am so excited to show you. Two more weeks until Fall break and I have oh so many ideas; I can hardly wait!
Tea Pot and Forelle Pear 
6"x8" Oil on Linen Panel 
Sold

2 comments:

  1. tHESE ARE ALL WONDERFUL. cONGRATULATIONS !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very sweet. Thank you for your gracious continued visits. Many hugs, C

    ReplyDelete