Skip to main content

I am back.

. .

Strawberry No.2, 4"x6" Oil on Linen Panel
SOLD

I know it's been a while. Life seems to take some time every now and then. This time, it was finding a home with a little bit of land, a few trees and a spot that I can call "my studio". For now I am seperated from my beloved paints and brushes by a few boxes that are being emptied when my day job done for the day. I do miss painting so much and can't wait to start, as the deer and turkey we see in our back yard have become so inspirational.

The smell of spring and those tiny signs of green tipped branches also give me the desire to capture them with paint. Today I discovered some wisteria and some beautiful red honeysuckle...oh how I love having plants.

I have placed a couple of paintings for sell on eBay. They are ones that I painted a while back, but next weekend I plan to paint away. Hopefully soon I will have new paintings to post. I am so thankful for you and your generous words of support. Please, do continue to visit and leave your some feedback--whatever your heart desires.

Comments

  1. Welcome back, Carolina. Sounds like you are enjoying your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ann. I am having a blast. I am one of those that lives awaiting for Spring. The energy of the sun and the possibilities of popping up from dried branches, along with all it's colors makes me absolutely happy. I wish you a very happy Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely painting,fabulous composition and color.join us at Art-Profiles. thanx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful strawberry!
    they are not easy to do...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Roses, Chickens, and Bees

My heart is filled with all your inspirational words. Thank you for the happy e-mails, the wonderful advice and sharing of resources, and your kindness and support all around.

I've found that simplifying my life can be complicated and messy at first, but I am getting into the swing of things and finding my way around raising chickens, keeping bees, organic gardening and teaching art.

During winter break, I started my coop plans--all the things coops had to have and the best way to build it so that that it would not be something my neighbors would mind seeing as they step outside their houses. I must add that I have the BEST neighbors in the world.

I bought chickens in March and by April, they were ready to be outside of the brooder I had built them. So, the coop started to go up. About three weeks (most of it during Spring break and then a couple of weekends following), half of a pinkie nail, and five hundred dollars later, my coop was finished and the chickens seemed to have made th…

Summer Slowing Down

The fig trees finally decided to give fruit... and did they ever!!! The loveliest of blues, purples and reds.... absolutely in love.

On Gold and Silver