Skip to main content

Tiffany Stallings Holcomb



This necklace says “royalty” in the softest, prettiest way. Perfectly shaped teardrop citrine beads hang from a delicate lace created from the weaving of gold color seed beads. I wish the picture did it justice. It is even more beautiful in person. Aside from beautiful jewelry, Tiff also paints, draws, and makes the most beautiful pastels that I have ever had the pleasure of viewing. I will have to show one of her pastels soon. I am sure she would be glad to show you samples of her art work if you request it via e-mail. tifferific@cox.net



Comments

  1. That is very intricate and beautiful. I really admire beautiful bead work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Roses, Chickens, and Bees

My heart is filled with all your inspirational words. Thank you for the happy e-mails, the wonderful advice and sharing of resources, and your kindness and support all around.

I've found that simplifying my life can be complicated and messy at first, but I am getting into the swing of things and finding my way around raising chickens, keeping bees, organic gardening and teaching art.

During winter break, I started my coop plans--all the things coops had to have and the best way to build it so that that it would not be something my neighbors would mind seeing as they step outside their houses. I must add that I have the BEST neighbors in the world.

I bought chickens in March and by April, they were ready to be outside of the brooder I had built them. So, the coop started to go up. About three weeks (most of it during Spring break and then a couple of weekends following), half of a pinkie nail, and five hundred dollars later, my coop was finished and the chickens seemed to have made th…

Summer Slowing Down

The fig trees finally decided to give fruit... and did they ever!!! The loveliest of blues, purples and reds.... absolutely in love.

On Gold and Silver