Seven things I love (not necessarily in this order)…
1. Of course, spending time with my family and friends;
2. My sketchbook;
3. My easel my sister gave me for my birthday. It is beautiful. I really love the days that I get to actually use it.
4. My velvet envelope that has the cards I have received from my husband and my girls;
5. A card with Snow White on the front that I received from my aunt Victoria when I was 10;
6. Flowers of all kinds, but especially orchids and any pink flower, ooh and pink orchids, just absolutely make my heart melt; and
7. I love the look and hope that Spring gives, but I also look forward to the smells of Fall and the whole “cuddling up” that comes with it.
I'm sending the Passionate Painting Award on to 7 artists whose art work and skills I greatly admire:
Celeste Vaught (Yes, I know how to count, but it was hard enough to narrow it down from 10, so I couldn't do any more narrowing down. This is a list of artists that each have their own very unique style.